Thursday, August 17, 2006

Time for a new bookmark

If you know me, you know that I have a poor attention span when the white-hot beam of obsession has left something. Well, friends, this ol' blog about my opinions and stupid stuff I spend my days doing has grown kind of musty of late, as you have must have noticed.

I started a new blog. It's aboutmy opinions and the stupid stuff I spend my days doing.

I called it The Bran Report. T-shirts will be available at my next convention.

I feel that my blogging adventures deserve a new start. With the advent of my first comment-spam on the new site, I thought it was time to direct the literally THOUSANDS of you hittin' refresh on an hourly basis to know where you could find all the latest news about what I eat for breakfast.

That link again:
The Bran Report.

All around your every curve