Monday, June 05, 2006

The promised dark mutterings.

Let me practice my impersonations skills.

Aherm.

"I am the President of the United States.

I want to spend a further $66 thousand million bajillion dollars on the war in Iraq, because I think we're actually very close to achieving whatever it was we set out to do.

Also, we need to subsidise our agriculture more because other countries are still exporting food. As a conservative, I know the only way to deal with a section of youir economy that makes a net loss is to increase the tax subsidy on it every year until our farm animals would, if they were people, outearn twenty percent of the world's humans.

In addition, journalists who report what we do in our secret judicial balck holes are probably communists or nazis or commi-terrorists.

P.S. I do not like them homosexuals."


Isn't that just jellybeans. If it gives my fellow cynical old-worlders a bitter gullet-laugh, you might like this fact: the computer-generated advertisements on the article's page are for mortgages catering to those in terminaldebt.