Friday, June 02, 2006

March to Destruction, Part One

Friday 6th June 2006
51ºN, 1ºW

3.15 a.m. British Summer Time
So he animated a corpse to stage his own murder with the help of the sea-elves!
Adventurers, TO THE OCEAN CAVES!

5.15 a.m.
My head is filled with fire, and I don't mean that as a metaphor for entheogens, I mean it as a metaphor for being close to death. If you'll excuse me, I have some urgent business to attend to (drinking lukewarm water from a mug and shivering uncontrollably in bed).

10.50 a.m.
Wake up, it's a beautiful morning. By that, I mean I no longer want to pop fifty barbiturates. Now I'll be happy to spend my morning drinking tea and reading the internet while breathing through my mouth.

11.01 a.m.
Oh hey, today was the day I was going to try to drink five litres of milk.

I'll get back to you.